Former colleagues, those curious about Verodin and Security Instrumentation Platforms (SIP), or folks wanting to experience my legendary monotone voice first hand, come by and pay me a visit on May 9th, 2017 at the Verodin booth. Afraid of my voice’s soothing properties? No worries, some of Verodin’s most charismatic developers will be there as well too.
As the title implies, this McLean, Virginia MITRE event is all about furthering the concept and frameworks behind Cyber Resilience. The concept of Cyber Resiliency is gaining traction because it brings InfoSec and business continuity together. Blending these concepts improves an organization’s ability to operate despite adverse cyber events. If executed properly, Cyber Resiliency frameworks enable organizations to manage information security more like traditional business units.
The Verodin team will be talking about how SIPs help address the various tracks in the event including measuring the effectiveness of cyber resiliency, architecting for resiliency, etc.
There are also going to be some great speakers.
- Bobbie Stempfley, Director of Cyber Security Implementation, MITRE Corp,
- Mark Maybury, VP & CSO, MITRE Corp,
- Sounil Yu, SVP & Directory of Security Innovation, Bank of America,
- George Cybenko, Dorothy and Walter Gramm Professor of Engineering, Dartmouth College, &
- Kristen J. Baldwin, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Systems Engineering (DASD(SE)), Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics (OUSD(AT&L))
It’s going to be a great event; we’re looking forward to seeing everyone.
Verodin is defining the emerging concept of Instrumented Security™. Its revolutionary platform empowers enterprises to remove assumptions and prove their security effectiveness with empiric data. With Verodin, you can observe and adjust real responses to real attacks without ever putting production systems in danger. Verodin customers dramatically increase the ROI of their existing security investments, achieve maximum value from future spending and measurably mature their cyber prevention, detection and response effectiveness. Learn more at verodin.com.